Two If By Tea’s
Golden EIB Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Void in New York, Florida, and where prohibited by law.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01am Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 3, 2012, and ends at 11:59:59pm Pacific Time (“PT”) on December 5, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
- The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Employees of KARHL Holdings, LLC (the “Sponsor”), each radio station contracted to broadcast The Rush Limbaugh Program radio show, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents and advertising agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- During the Promotion Period, submit your entry by visiting http://www.twoifbytea.com and follow the Sweepstakes link to review the submission guidelines and complete all required information in the online entry form. Customers who place an order on http://www.twoifbytea.com during the designated Promotion Period will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes upon completion of purchase of one (1), or more, case(s) of tea. Customers who follow the “Sweepstakes” link at http://www.twoifbytea.com and enter during the designated Promotion Period are not required to make a purchase of any kind to be eligible for the Sweepstakes.
- Entries limited to one (1) entry per participant. Multiple participants are not allowed to use the same email address. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than one (1) entry by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Sweepstakes winner(s) will be selected from online entries only. One (1) prize per person/household. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge compliance with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant.
- PRIZE RULING(S): A ruling will be conducted by the Sponsor on or about December 16, 2012 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner(s) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
- PRIZE(S): Fifty (50) prizes will be awarded as follows: Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will receive two (2) Golden EIB Tickets for themselves and one (1) additional guest of their choice. All six (6) tickets will include a two (2) night, three (3) day inclusive stay in South Florida and a trip to the EIB Southern Command Studio to watch a live Rush Limbaugh Show broadcast. In lieu of photography during the visit, a photographer will accompany ticket holders while at the EIB Studio and ticket holders will receive one (1) signed Rush Limbaugh picture (Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $5,500 per Grand Prize). Ten (10) First Place Prize Winners will receive two (2) professionally hand framed limited edition 8x10 engraved photos (one to be gifted to friend or family) plus 1 signed book written by Rush Limbaugh (ARV: $550 per First Prize). Ten (10) Second Place Prize Winners will receive two (2) beverage tumblers with a gold stitched 'Rush Limbaugh' signature (one to be gifted to friend or family), two (2) Two If By Tea gift mugs packed in filled with Rush Limbaugh’s favorite candy of choice (one to be gifted to friend or family), and one (1) signed book written by Rush Limbaugh (ARV: $150 per Second Prize). Twenty-seven (27) Third Place Prize Winners will receive a signed Rush Limbaugh 8x10 photo in a photo sleeve (ARV: $100 per Third Prize). Total APR for the 2012 Golden EIB Ticket Sweepstakes is $26,200. Any and all fees and expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of each winner. Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for an alternate prize of equal or greater value. No transfer, assignment, change of the prize, or cash substitution is permitted. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, the Sponsor reserves the right to determine an alternate winner, in its sole discretion. Unclaimed prize(s) will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of each winner.
- RELEASE FORMS: When applicable, winners will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or email on or about January 11, 2013 and will be given five (5) days to confirm receipt of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of participants. If a winner cannot be contacted from the information provided on the online entry form, the Sponsor reserves the right to select another winner at its sole discretion. Winners may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) (the “Affidavit”) within fourteen (14) days of notification. Failure to return the executed Affidavit within the time allowed may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate winner from remaining eligible entries. Winners may be subject to a verification process, to include winner’s name, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, and social security number or taxpayer identification number. The Sweepstakes Entities are not liable if prize notification letter is lost in the mail or email is not responded to within the time allowed.
- DELIVERY DISCLAIMER: The Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sponsor is not responsible for human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in participant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries, or any portion thereof) who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will determine winners in an equitable manner as determined by Sponsor.
- PUBLICITY; USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: By participating, unless prohibited by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Sponsor permission to use their names, biographical information, characters, artwork, voices, and/or likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Sweepstakes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and waive any claims to compensation, royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, participants agree that the Sponsor may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Sweepstakes to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner(s) are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Winner(s) must provide the Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from the Sponsor will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor personnel. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and Sponsor reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- RELEASE: As a condition of entering, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) to release the Sweepstakes Entities, each radio station contracted to broadcast the Radio Show, and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, agents and employees of agents, and advertising and public relations agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes or the use of the participant’s entry and the awarding, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, including without limitation liability for any travel related to the Sweepstakes, death, personal injury, loss, and/or disability; (b) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Winner(s) must submit proof of eligibility and may be required to sign the Sponsor’s Affidavit to claim the prize. The Sponsor may substitute prizes, as well as extend, modify, or discontinue the Sweepstakes at any time without prior notice. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prizes.
- WINNER LIST: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than January 31, 2013 to: KARHL Holdings, LLC, 2255 Glades Road, Suite 324A, Boca Raton, FL 33431. Vermont residents only may omit return postage.
- JURISDICTION: By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- SPONSOR: KARHL Holdings, LLC, 2255 Glades Road, Suite 324A, Boca Raton, FL 33431.